Remember, sooner rather than later is best!
If your roof needs a repair, we can have a free assessment on the damage right away. It’s important to quickly fix repairs before it becomes a bigger problem for you in the future. Don’t neglect small issues that may arise, these can increase damage and cost if not quickly resolved. So call Us now to have it properly assessed.
Some Roof damage warning signs
- Roof is over 15 – 20 years old
- Damaged or missing shingles (moss, curled)
- Blistering and rotting shingles (bubbles appear on the surface of asphalt roofing)
- Damaged soffits (underside of the roof that extends past the exterior walls)
- Damaged Fascia see fascia definition
- Torn flashings See flashing definition
The longer you wait the more damage may be done and the costly it will be. In certain situations where a leak is present and is clearly visible, it would be a good idea to control the damage when waiting for help to arrive. You should first locate the leak, then control the damage. You can poke or drill a hole in your ceiling to let the water through, this technique will help prevent the water spreading any further.
G A Metal Roofing are experts in the field of roof restorations, roofing repairs and guttering, metal roofing, roof cleaning, roof damage and we undertake many forms of roofing insurance work.
I you need roof repairs in Auckland roofing restorations are our business every day of the week and we have the people and skills to bring your old roof back to life quickly and looking like new.
We are also specialist installers of guttering, downpipes, roof ventilators and skylights allowing you to have all your roofing installation completed all at once.
In fact when you use G A Metal Roofing for all your roof repairs, roof Damage and roofing restorations your roof will look like a new roof. G A Metal Roofing I you need roof repairs in Auckland.
At G A Metal Roofing we take a professional approach to roof repairs, roof damage and include the following:
- Re-bedding on all ridge caps and gables.
- Re-pointing on all ridge caps and gables.
- Lead flashing repair or replacement.
- Valleys either treated for rust or replaced.
- High pressure cleaning.
- Water proofing